Why do we process your data? What data do we process? Who is reponsible for the processing?
Sleutelwoord | Mot-clé asks you to provide personal information such as your email address when subscribing to our website. This information is needed to remain in contact with you, for instance for sending you messages, quotations, newletters, invitations to events, etc.
Subject to your approval, Sleutelwoord | Mot-clé may also gather anonymous or pooled data, such as browser type or IP address, the operating system you are using or the domain name of the website through which you came to its website or through which you left it. The processing of these personal data is optional, but it enables us to continuously optimize the Sleutelwoord | Mot-clé website to make it more user-friendly.
The controller of the data processing is Sleutelwoord | Mot-clé, Ravenstraat 32 - 3000 Leuven, email@example.com
How (long) will we store your data?
Your data will be stored in an electronic form falling under the responsibility of Sleutelwoord | Mot-clé that will take any possible measure to ensure their safety.
Your data will be stored for as long as necessary to comply with our (legal) obligations.
Who has access to your data? Where will they be stored?
Only the website administrators, Mrs. Helga Vissenaekens and Mr. Gert Gybels can access your data, as well as our IT services provider, Mr. Geert Laporte, manager of Ovi-IT bvba, and our web designer Vector Bross (www.v-b.be) for as long as our website is under construction. These data are stored in Belgium.
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
• object to the processing of your personal data, used for direct marketing purposes. We ensure you that we will stop the processing of your data upon your first request.
• restrict or withdraw your consent to process and share your information. In both cases, we will be glad to give you more details on how your data, in whole or in part, will be deleted. However, it could be that not all data need to be deleted.
• be informed on the purposes for which your data will be processed and who can access them. We will communicate you in a timely manner the names of the persons who have been granted additional access to your data, besides the aforementioned persons.
• ask us which data we have collected on you and change them if some of the information shows to be wrong.
• receive (certain of the) data we processed and stored on you in a portable and machine-readable format.
To exercise these rights, please send a dated and signed request letter, together with a copy of your id card to prove your identity to Sleutelwoord | Mot-clé, Ravenstraat 32 - 3000 Leuven, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We commit ourselves to process and store your data is a safe and secure manner. Within our legal obligations, we will inform you without delay of every violation with regard to the security of your data or their loss.
If you have questions or concerns about the way we process your data or you want to exercize your rights, please contact Mr. Gert Gybels, tel.: 32(0)476 200 168, email: email@example.com. All complaints regarding the processing of your data can be submitted to the Privacy Commission: Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, tel. 02/274.48.00 or firstname.lastname@example.org